Thursday, January 22, 2015

Junkin' along.........

Well hello there, my it's been a long, long time.

So much has changed since my last post.

I am still junkin' along, just in a different place.
The little mini mall where I used to have
 my booth sold to a new owner last year,
and the new owner decided she did not want
any vendors so we all had to move
out and find new places to peddle our wares.

That was Feb. 2014. By the time April rolled around we found a new place to set
up shop.

Well, it just so happened that an old restaurant building was up for rent.
Lot's of roon for a few vendors, great parking and amazing location.

The new place is called Reed's Trading Post and my daughter and son in-law
rented the building where we sell all kinds of cool secondhand goods.

From lawn and garden items, to bicycles, cars
and RV's to antiques, collectibles, vintage and primitive decor,
the shop has something for everyone's taste.


This is the new place.




1 comment:

Linda Shields said...

Good for you! Congratulations on the new shop! I'm sure it is a big success. ��