Friday, March 29, 2013

Dreamin' of Good Junk

 We dream of "good junk".
 Our passion is treasure hunting for all kinds of weathered and worn, well- loved and cherished treasures with a gentle past.

From Country decor to the Shabby Chic look and Primitive or just well-made second hand furniture to Vintage and Mid Century Modern we hope you can find a well loved treasure to suit your needs.

In the very near future we hope to open our dream shop

Mel-Roy has been working like crazy to get our building finished so you can shop to your hearts content for some nifty, thrifty, vintage, Retro, Mid Century Modern, Country & Primitive treasures.



               Here is some of the rusty, crusty, chippy, goodness we have been blessed with lately and some gently used second hand pieces of furniture.
     
Retro School Desk
Mid Century/Retro, metal, wood, school chair
Rusty vintage lantern
Vintage, chippy blow mold Santa
Vintage ladder and other auction junk

Vintage storage cabinet
               
Rusty, chippy cool yellow vintage stool/chair



















 See ya soon












2 comments:

Shara said...

HI Kym - I'm not a big yellow fan, but that stool is crazy cool!!!!!!! Love all those baking things too. You are SO LUCKY to have a shop for your junk!

Kim said...

Hi Shara, guess I have really really really been a bad blogger.

Much has changed since this post.
My daughter and her husband sold the land where we had our first junk selling building, then the lady sold the building were I had my first booth.

I am now selling in a booth at a place where my kids rented a store.
I just hope when the lease is up this coming May, they will lease it for another year.

How are you doing. I still read your blog and continued to be amazed at all the cool stuff you find.